Dense strawberry and melon fruit dives deep into a sunburst blast of energy on both the nose and pallet. Fresh herb and wet stone compliment the beaming red fruit finished up with a spritz of lemon. Taut, hight-toned, and bone-dry, yet carrying texture and fruit from the front of the palate through the finish.
• Practicing Organic
• 60% Mourvèdre, 20% Grenache, 20% Syrah
• Sourced from four vineyards in Santa Barbara County
• Immediate press, cold, native fermentation
• Fermented in stainless steel tanks at 55 degrees Fahrenheit
• Held at 31 degrees Fahrenheit until bottling
• 2,300 cases produced
• 12.5% abv
Over 20 years ago, our Founding Partner, Tom Stolpman, discovered what we believe to be one of the greatest viticultural sites on earth. Dedicated to sensible farming & winemaking, Stolpman is creating vibrant, site-specific wines, with a focus unique to Ballard Canyon AVA, California.