Free Local Delivery within 1 hour!

Grgich Hills Napa Valley Fumé Blanc 2016

$36.00

We have run out of stock for this item.

This Fumé Blanc is 80% fermented in 900-gallon French oak casks, with the remainder 20% in previously-used small French oak barrels. The product is a juicy tropical fruit wine, with flavors of lemongrass and with a touch of minerality. Bright acidity and long finish, adds to the complexity and the appeling impression on the palate.

MOOD + FOOD

Also Recommended:

View all
Cloudy Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
Kevin et Christian Lauverjat Vin de Pays de Loire Sauvignon 2018
Domaine Sautereau Sancerre 2018
Wines of Substance Sunset Vineyard Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Only 3 left!
Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart